Is cholesterol the cause of heart disease?
Does cholesterol really cause heart disease? And if not – what does?
Dr. Malcolm Kendrick has studied and authored a book about cholesterol and heart disease. This is what he has to say on the topic.
Some of the points addressed in this interview are:
– Why is the current theory about what causes heart disease wrong?
– Is a high cholesterol dangerous?
– Should anyone take statins?
– What can people do to reduce their risk?
– Why Dr. Kendrick got interested in cholesterol and heart disease.
Link to full video:
Powered by WPeMatico