Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. (see U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. We will comply to any request to remove material from our website at dietdaily.net that has been illegally copied and distributed.
If you believe that content residing on our website is an infringement of your material that is in violation of copyright laws for which you own or are a designated agent, please send us a notice of infringement via our “Contact Us” page and fill out our contact form on dietdaily.net.
Please write the following items in your email to us;
- Title of specific thread, article, or video that has infringed upon your owner rights
- Link to the specific post
- Details of the claim to the material or your relationship to the material
- Provide your full name, address, telephone number and website
- Please state the following in the body of your email on our contact page; “In good faith I believe that the use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am an authorized agent to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this formal complaint.”
We will investigate your claim and determine it’s legitimacy, and if after our investigation we believe your claim is sufficient we will remove the article, video or other copyrighted material. If we find that your claim is not legitimate we will contact you to allow you to be able to provide further proof to make your claim legitimate according to D.M.C.A. rules.